Wednesday, October 10, 2007

AHHHH eBay!!!

SO I don't buy on eBay too often but when I find something I want, I HAVE to have it!!! I found this dress and fell in love with it... I was watching it and decided to bid last minute... well somebody else was too. I set myself at a limit but as usual I went over!! Ugh!
Oh well Brooklyn is going to look so darn cute in the dress!! I can't wait to get it. Now I have to get a bow or something for her hair to go with it!!
Maybe Tiffany can make me one with her new skill!!
Here is the link to a pic of the dress!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=250171267354

Carly

2 comments:

Amy said...

Ahh that is such a cute dress! She is going to look adorable in it! :-) Hey if your friend there in AZ can tell me a good area to live in and stuff like that, that would be really cool! So do you already have tickets to fly here or are you guys just going to get some once you know?

Anonymous said...

This is great info to know.