Monday, October 8, 2007

Why can't every night go so well?!

Most week nights I am going from the time we walk in the door till after 10 pm!
Tonight we came home, I put dinner in the oven and sat down to feed the baby. Brendan got all of his homework done fast and got in the shower. I got the baby ready for bed and then her and Brendan got to play for about 25 mins. She came crawling over and was so tired so I gave her a kiss and put her in bed at 7:30!!! She never goes to sleep this early.
After I put her down, our dinner was ready and Brendan & I got to eat and just hang out!! It was nice. Then we hung out some more while I got stuff ready for tomorrow. I was able to sit down about 8:30 for some computer/TV time.
Wow it was a great night!!! Now I just need to get to bed at a reasonable time!! It never happens!!! lol

Until I post again.....

1 comment:

Tiffany said...

Yay! Thats awsome. Glad you got some time with Brendan and some time to yourself. Its nice to have days that go smoothly every once in a while.