Monday, October 29, 2007

Pumpkin Carving

So Miss Brooklyn is sick :( so she went to bed early tonight. Brendan and I decided to get our pumpkin and carve it! Brendan was such a big help and got most of the guts and seeds out. I then scraped the sides and got the rest out.

Brendan picked out a cute face for it and helped me trace it out and then cut everything out. He did a great job this year!! Here are some pics of the fun and of Brendan!

I'll get some pics of Brooklyn with the pumpkins tomorrow!!
Brendan with his big pumpkin, his & Brooklyn's little ones and the funny face one he got!

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

Looks great! You both did an awsome job! I wish my printer would work so I could have traced a template like that. Very cool. (Also Great job with the pic of the pumpkin in the dark!)

Amy said...

How cute! We did pumpkins the other night! It's so much fun!